Central to all that we do is the formation of strong, respectful relationships amongst children, families, educators, the environment and community.
- children are unique, capable and resourceful
- children should experience the joy of childhood
- when children feel safe, valued and supported they will be more confident, successful learners
- in providing an equitable and inclusive learning environment where all children will be supported to achieve their maximum potential
- in creating partnerships with families built on respect
- in sharing meaningful information with families about their children’s learning
- the staff/educators at Pambula Preschool are a valuable asset, each providing unique skills and resources.
- our educators are enthusiastic and genuinely care for and respect all children and
- our educators will continually engage in learning, sharing information and reflective practice.
- in valuing the diversity of families
- children learn through play
- all experiences occurring throughout the day are opportunities for children to learn
- in creating engaging and stimulating learning environments that are responsive to children’s interests and abilities
- planning for learning should focus on the ‘here and now’ as well as setting a foundation for future success in life and learning.
- the diversity within our local community and wider community should be acknowledged and respected
- children’s learning and wellbeing is enhanced when we collaborate with supporting organisations.
- in promoting sustainable practices
- in connecting children to their environment and developing their respect and responsibility
- in promoting respect and appreciation for our environment, both natural and constructed
- in ensuring a safe environment for all